Google Analytics is a powerful tool for businesses of all sizes, allowing you to understand your customers better, and is one of the most popular free analytic tools available online. It allows you to track and analyze the performance of your website including:
· Allows you to measure your website’s performance quickly.
· Keeps track of how many visitors your website gets.
· Details demographic information about your website’s visitors such as age, gender, country, etc.
· How many visitors access your site via mobile device vs. desktop?
· See if your marketing efforts are working.
· Optimize website pages to boost conversions.
This guide aims to show you what Google Analytics is, how to set it up, and to familiarize yourself with some of the most important metrics and terms they utilize.