- Lara is our Project Master and Digital Marketing Manager. That means she makes sure all the marbles stay in the jar by connecting with our clients and helping the Growth team manage projects.
- She has second-to-none customer service skills, and rumor is that her customer service voice went to Harvard.
- Though Lara is in marketing, her goal is not to SELL, SELL, SELL. Lara is passionate about helping small businesses grow and is consistently networking to help others achieve greatness.
- Luke is our Creative Director. He spends his days creating both print and digital ads, logos, and managing as much of M3Growths creative process as possible.
- Fun fact about Luke? He’s really good at trivial pursuit. If you ever have a chance to get him on your team, you’re safe to win.
- Luke may be a skilled Graphic Designer already, but he is constantly working to take his skills to the next level. He is currently working hard to learn motion graphic skills.
Website Construction and Demolition
- Shane wears so many hats, from website development to graphic design and photography, this guy plays a huge role on our team.
- Shane is always looking to grow his professional skills, and right now he is working hard to become more proficient in application front-end development.
- When Shane is not in the office you can find him playing the guitar or racing his micro sprint. Let’s face it, Shane is awesome in AND out of the office!
- Shelby is our Content Specialist. Her days are spent writing blogs, Facebook posts, and content for websites.
- When asked what the coolest thing she is currently working on is, she replied, “Other than growing a human? I’m currently working on content for a new concept website that’s going to be rad! I get to learn about the music industry and how things work!” That’s right, not only does she prepare incredible content, she is also growing our newest M3Growth team member.
- Shelby is our resident Google Master, and we find ourselves consistently impressed with her skills.
Consumer Engagement Master
- Catherine is our Consumer Engagement Master. She is data-driven and an insightful Google Master (wannabe) who is passionate about how proper Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimization can help companies grow.
- Her days are spent seeking out fantastic companies to partner with, writing content for websites and growing our social media following.
- She brings order to chaos in the office, as well as at home where she spends her time wrangling three children and overcommitting as a volunteer for their extracurricular actives.
- Greg is the Chief Entrepreneurial Officer and Co-Owner of Momentum3 Growth. He is the man behind the scenes with all of the creative drive to keep our services in momentum. (no pun intended)
- As an entrepreneur, Greg has taken 2 businesses to the Inc. 5000 (#322 in 1998 and #1236 in 2008), as the fastest growing companies in the United States.
- For the past twenty years, Greg has managed Broadway star Michael Cavanaugh and travels the world on tour with him